Lil Wayne discography



A
All Aboard (Romeo Santos song)
All My Life (In the Ghetto)
All That (Lady)
Always Strapped

B
Back That Thang Up
Ball (song)
Ballin' (Young Jeezy song)
Bandz a Make Her Dance
Bang Bang Pow Pow
Barry Bonds (song)
BedRock
Believe Me (Lil Wayne song)
Beware (Big Sean song)
Bling Bling (song)
Tha Block Is Hot (song)
Blunt Blowin
Bottles & Rockin' J's
Bow Chicka Wow Wow
Bring It Back (Lil Wayne song)

C
Can't Believe It (T-Pain song)
Celebration (Game song)
Comfortable (song)
Cuddy Buddy

D
Da Da Da (Lil Wayne song)
Dirty Dancer
Don't Trip
Down (Jay Sean song)
Drop the World
Duffle Bag Boy

E
Earthquake (Lil Wayne song)
Enough of No Love
Every Girl (Young Money song)

F
Faded (Tyga song)
Fire Flame
Fireman (song)
Forever (Drake song)

G
Get Your Shine On (Birdman song)
Gimme That
Girls Around the World
Give It Up to Me
Go D.J.
Gonorrhea (Lil Wayne song)
Good Time (Paris Hilton song)
Gossip (Lil Wayne song)
Got Money

H
Haterz
Heard 'em All
Hello (Stafford Brothers song)
High School (song)
Hit the Lights (Jay Sean song)
Holla at Me
Hollywood Divorce
Hot Girls
Hot Revolver
How Many Times (DJ Khaled song)
How to Love
Hustle Hard
Hustler Musik
HYFR (Hell Ya Fucking Right)

I
I Am Not a Human Being (song)
I Can Only Imagine (David Guetta song)
I Can Transform Ya
I Do It (2 Chainz song)
I Get Crazy
I Know (B.G. song)
I Made It (Cash Money Heroes)
I Miss My Dawgs
I Run This
I'm Goin' In
I'm Into You
I'm Me
I'm on One
I'm Single
I'm So Hood
I'm So Paid
Ice (Kelly Rowland song)
Ima Boss
In Your Face (Lil Wayne song)
Inkredible
It's Good

J
John (Lil Wayne song)
Just Right for Me

K
Karate Chop (song)
Knockout (Lil Wayne song)
Know What I'm Doin'
Krazy (Lil Wayne song)

L
Lay You Down (Tyga song)
Leather So Soft
Let It Rock (Kevin Rudolf song)
Lock U Down
Lollipop (Lil Wayne song)
Look at Me Now (Chris Brown song)
Love in This Club Part II
Love Me (Lil Wayne song)
Loyal (Chris Brown song)
Loyalty (song)

M
M's (song)
Make It Rain
Marble Floors
Martians vs. Goblins
Maybach Music 2
MegaMan (song)
A Milli
Mirror (Lil Wayne song)
Miss Me
Money to Blow
Motivation (Kelly Rowland song)
The Motto
Mr. Carter
Mrs. Officer
My Homies Still
My Life (The Game song)

N
Neck of the Woods (song)
Neva Get Enuf
No Love
No New Friends
No Worries (Lil Wayne song)
Nothing But Trouble (song)
Number One Stunna

O
Official Girl
On Fire (Lil Wayne song)
Only (Nicki Minaj song)

P
Pop Bottles
Pop That
Prom Queen (song)
Push (Enrique Iglesias song)

R
Ready to Go (Limp Bizkit song)
Red Nation
Respect My Conglomerate
Respect Us
Revolver (song)
Rich As Fuck
Right Above It
Roger That (song)
Roman Reloaded (song)
Roman's Revenge

S
See You in My Nightmares
Senile (Lil Wayne song)
Shawty Say
She Don't Put It Down
She Will
Shine (Lil Wayne song)
Shoot Me Down (Lil Wayne song)
Shooter (song)
So Good (Electrik Red song)
So Sharp (Mack 10 song)
Soldier (Destiny's Child song)
Someone to Love Me (Naked)
Spit In Your Face
Start a Fire (Lil Wayne song)
Steady Mobbin' (Young Money)
Strange Clouds (song)
Stuntin' Like My Daddy
Successful (song)
Swagga like Us
Sweat (Bow Wow song)
Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)

T
Take It to the Head
Tapout (song)
Tell Me (Bobby Valentino song)
Thank You (Busta Rhymes song)
That Ain't Me
This Is What Rock n' Roll Looks Like
Thug Cry
Tie My Hands (Lil Wayne song)
Truffle Butter
Turnin Me On

U
Uh-Ohhh!
Unstoppable (Kat DeLuna song)

W
Way of Life (Lil Wayne song)
We Alright
We Outchea
We Takin' Over
Weezy Baby
Welcome to My Hood
What We Need
What You Say
Where da Cash At
Wit' Me

Y
Y.U. Mad
Ya Heard Me
You (Lloyd song)
You Ain't Got Nuthin
You Ain't Know
You Know What
Yuck! (song)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More